Well hello there! I’m Faith-Victoria Tsoka, a Jill of many trades, based in Malawi – the Warm Heart of Africa! I created this website so I could have the power to tell my own stories; from music, our African identity, to lessons along life’s journey. I am a Christian first – an End Time Message Believer to be exact, a gospel recording artist, prize-winning writer, founder of Faith-Victoria Crafts, a volunteer mentor, social scientist, traveller and most of all, a story-teller. Thank you for stopping by!
Food that has cheese involved, scenic routes, good manners, good food, a good laugh, lists, an awesome worship playlist, our beautiful African Print fabrics, and a well-deserved nap. I am a big fan of modest fashion, and I’m always up for an adventure.
Slow internet, that little triangle car wipers always miss out, cockroaches and their singing friends: mosquitoes, spam, needles, ageism, trolls, misrepresentation and anything disorganised.
Get to Know Me Better
1. What’s your favourite drink?
I want to say water, but let me be honest, Coca-Cola stole my heart years ago. But water comes second.
2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
Song lyrics or editing services.
3. What are the most common road blocks that stop people from achieving their dreams?
“What will people say” and “I don’t have enough time or money.”
4. Which app seemed like magic the first time you used it?
Some lame candle app. It was the most useless, yet fascinating app I ever downloaded.
5. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
Girl’s education in Malawi.
6. What odd smell do you really enjoy?
Burnt sweet potatoes, okra, cassavas. And the smell of petrol.
7. What always cheers you up when you think about it?
Heaven. “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard… the things which God has prepared for them that love Him.” Hallelujah!
8. What common piece of advice or words of wisdom don’t actually make much sense?
“If you love someone, set them free. If they are yours, they will come back…” something like that. Makes zero sense to me.
9. Besides a raise or more vacation time, what’s the best perk a company can offer employees?
Nap time and free food.
10. What story does your family often tell about you?
How I almost died of pneumonia.
11. Favourite city?
Zomba, my home town.
12. What is your first memory of being really excited?
When daddy told us mommy was coming home with a baby girl.
13. Who are you becoming?
Faith younger Me would be so proud of.
14. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Writing down to-do lists and letters – good old handwritten letters.
15. What is the most annoying question that people ask you regularly?
“When are you getting married?” Listen – if I knew, you would DEFINITELY know too.
16. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
17. What’s the best thing you got from your parents?
They introduced me to The Message preached by William Marrion Branham.
18. What’s something horrible that everyone should try at least once?
College. Best and worst years of your life. 10/10 would recommend.
19. What would be some of the most annoying things about having yourself as a roommate?
I sing out loud randomly.
20. What gives your life meaning?
God, honestly. Nothing else.
21. What’s your favourite food combination?
Beans and beef. You can’t name a better duo!
22. What’s your favourite way to waste time online?
freerice.com – WFP donates rice for every question you get right on multiple-choice games. Go check it out!
23. If you were so wealthy you didn’t need to work, what would you do with your time?
Write, record good music and travel the world.
24. What do you most value in your friends?
As we are getting older, it has to be their time.
25. How long will you be remembered after you die?
I hope to be remembered through the stories I’ll leave behind.